Movatterモバイル変換


[0]ホーム

URL:


Skip to main content

After this weekend, you won’t be able to download the game from app stores anymore.

WZ_S3_Battle-Pass
WZ_S3_Battle-Pass
Image: Activision
Jay Peters
is a senior reporter covering technology, gaming, and more. He joined The Verge in 2019 after nearly two years at Techmeme.

Activision is starting to wind downCall of Duty: Warzone Mobile just over a year after its global launch. The game “has not met our expectations with mobile-first players like it has with PC and console audiences,”according to a post on X. The company will be pulling the game from the App Store and Google Play after Sunday, May 18th.

Players who have installed the game before Monday, May 19th will “still have access to the game with continued cross-progression of shared inventories using existing content, and servers with matchmaking for online play,” Activision says.

However, there will be no new seasonal content or gameplay updates, social features across platforms will not be available, and you won’t be able to buy content with real-world currency,Activision says on a support page. Activision will not be offering refunds for previously purchased content or for unspent COD Points.

Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile launched worldwideon March 21st, 2024, and it shared progression withCall of Duty: Warzone on console and PC. But it apparently wasn’t as successful as Activision and Microsoft, which becamea huge force in mobile gaming as a result of the acquisition, would have liked.

The Verge Daily

A free daily digest of the news that matters most.

By submitting your email, you agree to ourTerms andPrivacy Notice. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the GooglePrivacy Policy andTerms of Service apply.

More inNews


[8]ページ先頭

©2009-2026 Movatter.jp