Movatterモバイル変換


[0]ホーム

URL:


'); doc.close();})();
philstar
About Us |Contact Us |Advertise |Privacy Policy |Member Agreement |Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2026. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved
Subscribe
|
|Subscribe
X
CORRUPTION SCANDAL
DUTERTE ICC TRIAL
INFLUENCE OPERATIONS
EXPLAINERS
FACT CHECKS
CLIMATE AND ENVIRONMENT
VIDEOS
NEWS COMMENTARIES
^

Sandiganbayan enters not guilty plea for Revilla

Ian Laqui - Philstar.com
February 15, 2026 | 12:30pm
Sandiganbayan enters not guilty plea for Revilla
Former senator Bong Revilla arrives at Camp Crame on January 19, 2026.
Mark Villeza

MANILA, Philippines — The Sandiganbayan entered a not guilty plea for former lawmaker Bong Revilla in his malversation case after he declined to enter a plea during arraignment.

The anti-graft court recorded the plea on Monday, February 16, in connection with the alleged anomalous P92.8 million flood control project in Pandi, Bulacan.

Revilla’s co-accused likewise entered not guilty pleas.

Appeal allowed, trial to proceed. The Sandiganbayan said it allowed Revilla and co-accused Jaypee Mendoza to appeal the Ombudsman’s resolution filing the malversation case over the alleged ghost project in Pandi.

However, the court said proceedings in the malversation case would proceed despite the appeal.

On February 9, Revilla also declined to enter a plea in his separate graft case, saying he did not want to undermine their pending motion to quash.

The arraignment in the malversation case had initially been set for February 9 but was moved to February 16 due to pending appeals.

RELATED:Sandiganbayan enters not guilty plea for Bong Revilla graft case

Inhibition bid denied.On February 10, the Sandiganbayan denied Revilla’s motion seeking the inhibition of Associate Justice Karl Miranda.

Revilla argued that Miranda should recuse himself because the justice’s brother had previously served as legal counsel for former Public Works and Highways Undersecretary Roberto Bernardo during a Senate investigation into flood control projects.

The court rejected the motion, citing lack of merit.

BrandSpace Articles
<
>
  • Latest
  • Trending
Trending
Latest
Trending
abtest
abtest
Latest
abtest
Recommended
Recommended
Precautionary hold departure orders vs Jinggoy, Bonoan, others issued
A Manila court issued a precautionary hold departure order against Jinggoy Estrada and former DPWH officials.
1 day ago
fbtw
WATCH: EDSA rehabilitation halfway done, target July 2026
play
Phase 1 of the EDSA rehabilitation project is now 49.4% complete and is on track for completion by July 2026.
1 day ago
fbtw
Sandiganbayan enters not guilty plea for Revilla
The Sandiganbayan has entered a not guilty plea for former lawmaker Bong Revilla in his malversation case.
2 days ago
fbtw
Infrastructure pricing rules issued
Public Works Secretary Vince Dizon has issued new guidelines for the preparation of Detailed Unit Price Analysis (DUPA) of all infrastructure projects of the Department of Public Works and Highways, as it moves to eradicate the built-in overprice of government infrastructure projects of the DPWH.
2 days ago
fbtw
There are important lessons from the numbers in the recent polls showing increased trust levels for Sara Duterte.
2 days ago
fbtw
OK
Are you sure you want to log out?
Yes
No
X
Login

Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Sign up now!

Get Updated:

Signup for the News Round now

E-mail Address:
Password
FORGOT PASSWORD?
SIGN IN
or sign in with
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

[8]ページ先頭

©2009-2026 Movatter.jp